Friday 7 August 2020

New Titles

Hi all! We got a lot of wonderful new titles in this week. I've chosen just a few to showcase here, in no particular order, but I hope you'll come in and have a browse around and see all the new things.

Click on the covers featured below to visit their goodreads page and learn more about them.


This is the next title in the fun Handa's series, with bright colours and intriguing stories.


We've reached the halfway point of this series and the mysteries keep piling on! I don't know how M.A will solve them all, but I have faith.

I don't think this one needs any explanation!

Amazingly detailed guide to the human body. Perfect for little scientists (and big scientists too!)

Ok, you caught me; this isn't technically a new book. But with the new movie coming out soon, this is the perfect time to read!

Fantastic fun in this book of facts and activities for children.

Sophy Henn books are always so much fun, and this one is no exception.


Hopefully one of these has caught your eye, but if not, please do come in and have a look around! We look forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment