Thursday 31 May 2018

Review: The Fallout

The Fallout The Fallout by Glasko Klein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A short, action packed novel about teens during an alien invasion. I hadn't realised it was part of a series, but I'd love to read more to get a fuller picture of what was going on elsewhere and what the full story was with the aliens. I'm impressed that a full squad of soldiers risked themselves for two teens, but I guess that's to be expected in this kind of story.

Easy, enjoyable read.


Receiving an ARC did not affect my review in any way.



Nina was becoming less frightened and more frustrated by the moment. The Visitor was being thwarted pretty handily by an unlocked glass door, and Steve seemed to have switched his brain into some other mode that thought only in action star one-liners.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment