Thursday 31 May 2018

Review: Me and Me

Me and Me Me and Me by Alice Kuipers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've always been interested in the Many Worlds theory, and it's fantastic to read about it in a book this entertaining. Lark is a brilliant character, racked with guilt over something that wasn't her fault at all. That said, I liked World 2 Jade...where she saved Annabelle...better than World 1 Jade, where she saved Alec. Maybe that was part of the point, to show how someone's character can change very quickly in certain circumstances. If so it's clever.

A great read that should spark some fun discussions.



Receiving an ARC did not affect my review in any way.


I swim toward the screen, toward her. I feel like I might die the effort is so immense. But then, with a ripping feeling through my entire body, as if my insides are being torn from me, I'm there.
I'm standing on my street, looking at myself. Oh, my God.
She's me. She's wearing the same jeans, the same shirt, the same everything. Even the same makeup. But her hair only just reaches into a ponytail and is dyed red.
"Can you hear me?" I say to her. To myself.
"Oh, my God. I can hear you," she replies.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment