Monday 31 December 2018

Review: Evermore

Evermore Evermore by Sara Holland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

There was a moment during this read where I was convinced I'd get to the end and find a 'to be continued' sign. I couldn't see how things could be wrapped up. In the end, I discovered they could be, not very satisfactorily. Nothing happened for a very long time, then everything happened, then the book ended. It was really just frustrating to read.

It's not an awful read, but Everless was so good in the end I expected more from this.

Receiving an ARC did not affect my review in any way.


I realise Liam is still holding my hand. He brushes his thumb against my palm, so lightly that I'm not sure if I'm imagining the warmth brush against my skin.
My throat tightens. Inside the safety of these walls, I feel plucked out of time ... far from Caro's reach, invisible to everyone in Sempera but Liam, standing in front of me. Suddenly and all at once, I want to pull him in.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment