Wednesday 2 January 2019

Review: Help Me: One Woman’s Quest to Find Out if Self-Help Really Can Change Your Life

Help Me: One Woman’s Quest to Find Out if Self-Help Really Can Change Your Life Help Me: One Woman’s Quest to Find Out if Self-Help Really Can Change Your Life by Marianne Power
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fun, slightly cringey in spots read. A lot of reviewers are saying that they were inspired to change their lives after reading it, but I wasn't. It's a good read and I like some of the insights, but the rest of it's not for me. I guess I'm not really a self-help kind of person. I'm in awe of Marianne's honesty and openness, though; it must have been a very tough book to write.

A good read, not life changing but certainly enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment