Saturday 2 June 2018

Review: Exile

Exile Exile by S.M. Wilson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A great second parter to the series. I do wonder, if it keeps on, how many more excuses S M Wilson can find to bring the team back to Piloria? This one worked well, but five books down the line...

I've also taken one star off for all the times someone licked their lips. After a while it was really throwing me out of the story. But other than that, this is a fantastic read, full of action, adventure and heartbreak, and I can't wait to read the next one and see what happens now. It did end on an almost literal cliffhanger, after all!


Lincoln spoke clearly. "I told you I met Kayna. I told you I met Caleb."
Blaine nodded his eyes wide. Then something happened. Part of his brain must have clicked into gear. "But, what about..."
Lincoln gently slipped his arm around Jesa's back and edged her forward. "Blaine, this is Jesa. Your daughter. The person you just slapped." He watched as the words registered, then leaned forwards and kept his voice low. "Touch her again and I'll kill you myself."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment