Wednesday 6 June 2018

Review: Ten After Closing

Ten After Closing Ten After Closing by Jessica Bayliss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An exciting read about a hostage situation gone very, very wrong. I enjoyed all the parts in the 'now' section; however, I found myself skimming the past sections. I'm sure they were meant to make points about the characters, but I found them dull and uninteresting and I didn't need them to understand what was happening.

A great read, one I'll heartily recommend.


"Ok, everyone," Pavan whispers to us as he comes around the counter with Twitch's coffee. "Just calm down. Those guys will be back soon. If you're saying we're still defenceless, we'd better come up with a way to remedy that."
I'm such a stupid, useless ass.
Everyone's martyr...
Except it's the martyr's job to die. With my rash decision, I may have killed us all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment